Warrior - here's the Secret Sauce!
The "family recipe" for bodyweight strength & skill.
Serving size: 1
1. Preheat gym or home space to 72 degrees F, and with love and positivity
2. .5-1 gallon of water (purified)
3. Adapted macros and calorie count based on body weight
4. 1 round of entire body joint prep
5. 5 rounds of couplet strength, ex. handstand pushups (no wall if possible) & rope climbs
6. 15-30 minutes of skill development (such as hand balancing)
7. 1 min. holds of stretches
8. Serve and enjoy!
This takes about 16 weeks of prep time, so you might want to get started before the holidays roll around.